INTERNATIONAL SCIENTIFIC CONFERENCE
EFFECTS OF APPLYING PHYSICAL ACTIVITY ON ANTHROPOLOGICAL
STATUS OF CHILDREN, ADOLESCENTS, AND ADULTS
The Faculty of Sport and Physical Education of the University of Belgrade, this year celebrates 80th years anniversary and organizes the International Scientific Conference. This is the 8th Conference with the title „Effects of applying physical activity on anthropological status of children, adolescents, and adults“ which will be held on 12 December 2018 in Belgrade.
In order to present new theoretical knowledge, scientific research and practical experience from the fields of physical education, sport and recreation we invite interested authors to apply for participation and submit your papers from the following thematic areas:
- Physical education, sport and recreation,
- Bio-medical aspects of physical activity,
- Social-humanistic aspects of physical activity.
Keynote speakers are:
- Assoc. prof. Veiga Fernández Santiago, PhD (University of Polytechnics Madrid, Faculty of Sciences for Physical Activity and Sport, Madrid, Spain),
- Amador García Ramos, PhD (University of Granada, Faculty of Sport Sciences, Department of Physical Education and Sport, Granada, Spain and Catholic University of Most Holy Concepción, CIEDE, Faculty of Education, Department of Sports Sciences and Physical Conditioning, Concepción, Chile).
|Terms for Applications|
|Submission of abstract||November 15th, 2018.|
|Registration fee payment||November 19th, 2018.|
|Deadline for sending final papers||December 11th, 2018.|
|Conference fees:||Prior to November 19th, 2018.||After November 19th, 2018.|
|Full participation||90 Є||120 Є|
|Student's fee||30 Є||30 Є|