Professor Stanimir Stojiljkovic, PhD, vice-dean, University of Belgrade - Faculty of Sport and Physical Education, Republic of Serbia.
Members from the home institution:
- Prof. Irina Juhas, PhD.
- Prof. Marija Macura, PhD.
- Assos. Prof. Lidija Moskovljevic, PhD.
- Assos. Prof. Ana Orlic, PhD.
- Assos. Prof. Branka Savovic, PhD.
- Assos. Prof. Vladimir Mrdakovic, PhD.
- Assos. Prof. Igor Ranisavljev, PhD.
Members from other institutions in Serbia:
- Prof. Dusan Mitrovic, PhD, director of the Institute of Medical Physiology "Richard Burian", University of Belgrade - Faculty of Medicine.
- Prof. Sanja Mazic, PhD, University of Belgrade - Faculty of Medicine.
- Prof. Milos Milenkovic, Phd, University of Belgrade - Faculty of Philosophy.
- Prof. Sasa Bubanj, PhD, University of Nis - Faculty of Sport and Physical Education.
- Assoc. Prof. Dejana Popovic, Phd, University of Belgrade - Faculty of Pharmacy.
- Sen. Res. Assoc. Vesna Stojiljkovic, PhD, University of Belgrade - Vinca Institute of Nuclear Sciences.
- Assis. Prof. Dusko Spasovski, PhD, University of Belgrade - Faculty of Medicine.
- Assis. Prof. Vladan Pelemiš, PhD, University of Belgrade - Teacher Education Faculty.
- Teacher Dragan Strelic, PhD, University of Defense in Belgrade, Military Academy.
- Sen. Exp. Assoc. Aleksandra Sanader, PhD, Institute for Sports and Sports Medicine of the Republic of Serbia.
- Prof. Ivan Cuk, PhD, Faculty of Physical Education and Sports Management, Singidunum University, Belgrade.
Members from abroad:
- Prof. Ross Arena, PhD, Head of the Department of Physical Therapy, University of Illinois, Chicago, USA.
- Prof. Liu Hui, PhD, Director of China Institute of Sport and Health Science, Beijing Sport University, P.R. China.
- Prof. Djordje Jakovljevic, PhD, , Faculty of Health Sciences, Coventry University, United Kingdom & Faculty of Medical Sciences, Newcastle University, United Kingdom.
- Prof. Daniela Caporossi, PhD, President – Society for Free Radical Research – Europe region, Department of Movement, Human and Health Sciences, University of Rome Foro Italico, Italy.
- Prof. Paweł Zalewski, PhD, Department of Hygiene, Epidemiology, Ergonomics and Postgraduate Education, Division of Ergonomics and Exercise Physiology, Nicolaus Copernicus University, Faculty of Health Sciences, Torun, Poland.
- Prof. Katerina Mouratidou, PhD, School of Physical Education & Sport Science at Serres, Aristotle University of Thessaloniki, Greece.
- Prof. Snezana Bjelic, PhD, Faculty of Physical Education and Sport, University of Banja Luka, Republic of Srpska, Bosnia and Herzegovina.
- Prof. Robert Podstawski, PhD, Faculty of Environmental Sciences, Department of Tourism, Recreation and Ecology, University of Warmia and Mazury in Olsztyn, Olsztyn, Poland.
- Prof. Goran Nikovski, Phd, Faculty of Physical Education, Sport and Health, University "St. Cyril and Methodius ", Skopje, Republic of Northern Macedonia.
- Prof. Carlos Castellar Otín, PhD, Faculty of Health and Sport Sciences, University of Zaragoza, Spain.
- Prof. Francisco Pradas de la Fuente, PhD, Faculty of Health and Sport Sciences, University of Zaragoza, Spain.
- Assis. Prof. Matej Majeric, PhD, University of Ljubljana, Faculty of Sport, Republic of Slovenia.
- Prof. Beat Knechtle, PhD, Institute of Primary Care, University of Zurich, Zurich, Switzerland; Medbase St. Gallen Am Vadianplatz, St. Gallen, Switzerland.
- Prof. Pantelis T. Nikolaidis, PhD, School of Health and Care Sciences, University of West Attica, Athens, Greece; Laboratory of Exercise Testing, Hellenic Air Force Academy, Acharnes, Greece.
- Prof. Maria Francesca Piacentini, PhD, Department of Movement, Human and Health Sciences, University of Rome “Foro Italico”, Italy.