♦ INTERNATIONAL SCIENTIFIC CONFERENCE ♦
EFFECTS OF PHYSICAL ACTIVITY APPLICATION TO ANTHROPOLOGICAL STATUS
WITH CHILDREN, ADOLESCENTS, AND ADULTS
University of Belgrade – Faculty of Sport and Physical Education
Republic of Serbia, Belgrade, December 11-12, 2019.
- University of Belgrade – Faculty of Sport and Physical Education
- Ministry of Education, Science and Technological Development
- Ministry of Youth and Sport of the Republic of Serbia
- Olympic Committee of the Republic of Serbia
The Faculty of Sport and Physical Education of the University of Belgrade, organizes the 9th International Scientific Conference with the title "Effects of physical activity application to anthropological status with children, adolescents, and adults", which will be held in Belgrade on December 11-12, 2019.
In order to present new theoretical findings, scientific research and practical experience from the fields of physical education, sport and recreation, we are glad to invite authors to participate and submit their papers from the following thematic areas:
- Humanistic–social and philosophical aspects of physical education, sport and recreation;
- Methodological aspects in physical education, sport and recreation;
- Methodical aspects of the effects of physical activity application in physical education, sport and recreation;
- Management, organization and marketing in physical education, sport and recreation;
- Pedagogical issues and physical education, sport and recreation;
- Biomedical aspects of physical activity;
- Sports ethics, bioethics and physical activity;
- Application of physical education, sport and recreation in work with the persons with special needs (gifted persons and persons with developmental disorders);
- Application of physical education, sport and recreation in specialized institutions;
- Communication in physical education, sport and recreation.
We are pleased to welcome you at the Conference.
Vladimir Milošević, M.A.
General secretary of the International Scientific Conference
Terms for Applications:
- Deadline for participation application and submission of abstracts: November 25, 2019.
- Deadline for sending final papers: December 11, 2019.
|Conference Fees: *||Prior to Dec. 1, 2019.||After Dec. 1, 2019.|
|Full Registration||90 Є||120 Є|
|Students||30 Є||30 Є|
|* Note: User should receive the full amount of the Fee.|